TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Note: Ahamm.art is a proprietary firm registered at #23 shivashri 8th cross road GKW layout. Near santosh gym, bangalore – 560072
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Bangalore courts. We know you are very excited about the workshop, before you begin, please go through the entire terms & conditions.
It is important that all participants abide by the rules of Event in the best interest of yourself and for others. Participants are requested to pay attention on instructions provided by Mentors/Guides/Organizers.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL WORKSHOPS / EVENTS
The Terms and Conditions detailed below (‘Terms & Conditions’) apply to all entrants participating (‘Participant’) in the ‘Ahamm Workshops’ organized and operated (‘Organizer’) located at #23 shivashri 8th cross road GKW layout. Near santosh gym, bangalore – 560072
The Participant/s are requested to read the below Terms & Conditions carefully, sign and submit the same to the organizer after registering online.
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Organizer and the Participant, and supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any notice required or permitted to be given by either of the parties to the other party under these Terms & Conditions shall be in writing and issued by way of e-mail.
No failure or delay by either of the parties in exercising any of the rights under these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either of the Parties of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by the other party, shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
In the Event of any dispute, claim, issue arising between the parties, the decision of the organizer shall be final and binding.
TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- The completion of an entry form by every Participant is an acknowledgement of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant. The Participant expressly states that he/she has read and understood the Terms and Conditions and duly acknowledges and accepts the same for participating in the Workshop / Event.
- The Participant is fully responsible for his/her actions and/or omissions whilst attending the Workshop, including the duration of the Workshop at the art center and during the Workshop times. It is expressly clarified that the Organizer shall not be responsible / held responsible for any action/s of the Participant and any consequences of such actions.
- Each Participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of undertaking the Workshop registered for If, during the Workshop, any Participant decides to change the Workshop itinerary without consent notice to Organizer, then all consequences of this action are to be borne by such Participant.
- The Event registration form must be filled up by a person who has completed 18 (eighteen) years of age or above. Evidence of age shall be requested by the Organizer. Participants under the age of 18 (eighteen) years will be allowed to participate in the Workshop with the consent of their parents or legal guardian who must sign the Workshop registration form on behalf of the underage participant. It is clarified that signing the registration form is also an acceptance for all the actions and consequences of the underage participant. Underage participant must be accompanied at all times by an adult who is responsible for them.
- Each Participant shall pay the registration fee in full before the time of registration. Further, the Participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for remittance of the registration fee. Note that a surcharge will be applied in all online transactions except bank transfer that needs to be borne by the participant.
- Each Participant shall be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the Participant. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from police, fire and rescue and the ambulance service in and outside the Organizer premises. If the situation arises that the Participant are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the Participant agrees that a member of the Organizer or a member of the public may call one for him/her. In this situation, the Participant shall accept all the costs and consequences of such actions.
- Opting to attend any Workshop / Event at or out of ‘Nandi Kalagram’ is participant’s own responsibility and discretion. Any untoward consequences occurring during or after such Events, the Organiser shall not be responsible arising due to any matter including the following but not limited to accidents, natural calamities, health issues, death due to encounter with wild/ domestic animals/ insects, getting lost in any of the places during the Event or for such consequences arising out of these.
- Usage of mobile phone / gadgets will not be entertained during the workshops. It is recommended that the mobiles have to be used only before / after the workshop. It is recommended that the organizers mobile number can be given to the relatives to reach out in case of emergencies.
- All Participants agree that they are participating in the Event (course/training) at their own risk, and that the Organizer will take all reasonable steps to establish as safe an environment as possible during the Workshop. Also, the Participant shall submit a declaration that there is no personal disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which may affect his/her ability to take part in the Workshop.
- Participants shall take part in the Workshop and stay within their own experience and limits. The Organizer accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to any persons or property who are participating in the Event. Any Participant deemed to be compromising the safety of others will be asked to discontinue from participating in the Event.
- The Organizer shall not be liable to any Participant, where any alleged loss or damage results from:
- Any actions or omissions of/by the Participant;
- Any action or omission of a third party not connected with the provision of the Workshop;
- Any Event or circumstances which could not have been predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care;
- Where any loss or damage is considered to be indirect or consequential loss;
- Any accidents or injuries that occurs en route to the Workshop.
- The Organizer shall have no liability towards the Participant if the Organizer are unable to complete the Workshop due to an Event of force majeure. In such Event, the liability of the Organizer shall not exceed the entry cost of the Event, towards the Participants.
- Food served is homemade and fresh. Organizers are not responsible for any allergic reaction due to consumption of any food / drink at the premise. It is participant’s discretion to consume the food.
- Consumption of Alcohol, Smoking or consumption of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. In case of such events organizer / its representatives have the right to evacuate the participant immediately and the participant will be barred from participating in all of the future workshops.
- The Participant agrees to receive pre-workshop and promotional communications from the Organizer via email. Promotional e-mails can be unsubscribed to with ease.
- Each Participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission to the Organizer to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the Participant. The Participant hereby releases Organizer from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The Participant hereby authorizes the reproduction, sale, copy right, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of the Organizer. The Participant specifically waives any right to any compensation he/she may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the Participant at the Event.
- Participant agrees that the registered Event deposit amount will not be refunded in case of any collateral damages during the usage of equipment provided by Organizers in the Event.
- Additional charges will be taken for chauffeur, if he/she is intended to stay or have meals at the premise.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Workshop, due to extreme weather conditions / natural disasters / strike / bandh / government declared holidays or similar cases. In such case, each Participant entry with automatically be moved to the rescheduled Workshop. If a Participant cannot make it to such rescheduled Workshop, he/she can carry the entry to another Event of an equal or lower ticket value within the ensuing 6 (six) months period. No refunds will be issued.
- Workshop fees shall not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances. Once registered to Event, it is non-transferrable.